with Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange essential oil
There is no need to pull out your rubber gloves and surgical masks when you clean your home. It might surprise you to know that you can concoct simple and inexpensive non-toxic cleaners from ingredients already lying around your house. Using essential oils to create your own cleaning spray is not only safe on the environment, but is safe for your family as well. This spray is perfect for cleaning hard surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, etc.
16 oz. glass spray bottle
1/4 cup white vinegar
1¾ cups water
30 drops doTERRA essential oil
Recommended essential oil combinations:
- 15 drops each of Lavender and Lemon
- 10 drops each of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange
- 30 drops doTERRA On Guard®
- 15 drops each of Grapefruit and doTERRA On Guard
- Add all ingredients to spray bottle.
- Shake thoroughly.