Say goodbye to commercial lip balms and go natural, your lips deserve it! These easy DIY lip balms are not only moisturizing, but healthy for your lips and your wallet!
- Line up empty containers. If you are using a lip balm stick, make sure it ihas been twisted down.
- Measure butters and oils and place in glass jar.
- Fill a large saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of water and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add glass jar to center of saucepan.
- Stir every few minutes until ingredients are melted and combined.
- Once wax is melted, remove from heat and let sit 3 minutes then add essential oils.
- Pour mixture into lip balm containers and let cool.
If you would like to make tinted lip balm, move to the next two steps.
- Add a pinch of colored mineral makeup until you get your desired color. Stir until combined.
- Pour tinted lip balm into containers and let cool.