with Peppermint and Melaleuca Essential Oil
Are your feet resembling sand paper at all? No worries, we have it covered! This amazing Whipped Peppermint Foot Lotion is just what your dry feet need. It is a light and very moisturizing lotion that you can really use anywhere on your body. For the best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before you go to sleep. You will love the results!
1 teaspoon beeswax
2 tablespoons cocoa butter
4 tablespoons shea butter
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
5 drops Peppermint essential oil
5 drops Melaleuca essential oil
- In small glass container, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
- Place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
- Once melted, remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken process, place in refrigerator.
- Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip lotion.
- Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Place in container. To use, rub on heels to help soften and soothe them.
Tip: For best results, add a generous amount to feet with socks before bed.